One of the most talked-about highlights in the wake of the annual Summer Camp Music Festival this Memorial Day has been groove rock quartet Aqueous‘s Thursday, 5/25 sunset performance. The set was the first of two full-band slots over the course of the festival (guitarist Mike Gantzer also joined Umphrey’s McGee member Ryan Stasik and Kris Myers for a tribute to Green Day‘s pop-punk classic Dookie), and the Buffalo natives made it count, offering up some incredible improv as well as a couple of very special surprise guests.Summer Camp Music Festival Kicks Off With Massive Thursday Pre-Party [Photos]The previously-planned Dookie set turned out to not be the only Aqueous/Umphrey’s crossover of the weekend, as Aqueous was joined by Umphrey’s keyboardist Joel Cummins and moe. drummer Vinnie Amico for a funky run through Steely Dan‘s 1976 hit “Kid Charlemagne.” Today, Aqueous has finally released pro-shot video of the Umphreys/moe. collaboration, so we can all relive the surprise sit-in in full multi-camera HD. You can check Joel and Vinnie’s guest appearance with Aqueous at Summer Camp below, via the band’s YouTube page:SETLIST: Aqueous | Summer Camp Music Festival | 5/25/17SET 1: Skyway > Origami1 > Second Sight, Kid Charlemagne2 3, Triangle > Strange TimesNOTES:1 Unfinished2 First Time Played, Steely Dan Cover3 Featuring Vinnie Amico (moe.) on drums, Joel Cummins (Umphrey’s McGee) on keyboards[Cover photo via Phierce Photo by Keith G.] Although collaborations like this double-trouble sit-in at Summer Camp tend to be rare, fans will have the chance to see some brand new Aqueous/Umphrey’s McGee crossover action next Friday, July 7th, Umphrey’s McGee will return to Central Park’s SummerStage, with Aqueous serving as the band’s opening act. Immediately following the SummerStage performance, fans will head downtown to the Highline Ballroom, where Aqueous will host their own headlining official late-night show featuring help from Joel Cummins and his Umphrey’s bandmate, guitarist Jake Cinninger. Tickets are still available for both the SummerStage show and the Highline Ballroom late-night.
Civil Legal Justice Act keeps rolling through the legislature Civil Legal Justice Act keeps rolling through the legislature Clearing another hurdle, the Florida Civil Legal Justice Act — a top priority of The Florida Bar — was unanimously approved by both the House Council for Smarter Government and Health & Human Services Appropriations in late February.Sen. Dudley Goodlette, R-Naples, one of 60 legislative sponsors of CS/HB 491, said the act would help provide civil legal assistance to those who can least afford legal services. The money could be used to help victims of domestic violence, children in civil cases, immigrants, and people who need help obtaining federal benefits. The money could not be used to sue the state or any of its subsidiaries.“I can say to you as a former president of a local bar and a former member of the Board of Governors of The Florida Bar, that delivery of legal services is extremely important in this state,” he told the appropriations committee.Goodlette said it was originally hoped the act could be funded with $10 million in surplus federal dollars earmarked for transitional welfare programs as part of the welfare reform movement, but those funds wound up set aside for other uses as the state faces the budget crisis. Goodlette, however, said $500,000 is available for the act and will likely be earmarked for pilot programs.The council also adopted amendments riding with the bill that would void the act if the money is used for purposes which are found to violate the Florida or federal constitutions, and clarifies that legal assistance and advice for those noncriminal infractions in Chapters 316, 318, 320 and 322 would not be covered by the act. Goodlette noted that includes a prohibition against the money being used to fight DUI charges.Florida is one of only 11 states that provides no state funding for legal aid — something Bar President Terry Russell has made a top priority to change.While a large percentage of Florida lawyers provide pro bono services to the poor every year, those lawyers can’t help everyone, Russell said.Appropriations committee member Rep. Phillip Brutus, D-North Miami, said that, as a small-firm practitioner in South Florida, he runs “a poverty law center without the grants,” because often his clients can’t pay for services rendered. He added that the provision would help lessen that burden shouldered by private practitioners. March 15, 2002 Regular News
The Spanish world number one was in the throes of wrapping up his second round clash on Rod Laver Arena against Argentine Federico Delbonis when the unfortunate girl found herself in his firing line. Nadal went over to check how she was and gave her a quick peck on the cheek for good measure, leaving the youngster blushing. Loading… Read Also: Aussie Open: Nadal labours past Delbonis to reach third round“For her it was not a good moment, I was so scared for her, the ball was quick and straight on her,” Nadal said after the match, giving her his headband as a momento.“She’s a super brave girl. It has been one of the more scary moments of my career. I’m very happy she is good. She is brave. Well done.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentMind-Bending Technology That Was Predicted Before It Appeared11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopWhat Happens When You Eat Eggs Every Single Day?9 Iconic Roles That Could Have Been Played By Different Actors10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoWhat Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooFantastic-Looking (and Probably Delicious) Bread Art8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth18 Beautiful Cities That Are Tourist Magnets6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime Advertisement Rafael Nadal melted hearts at the Australian Open on Thursday, rushing to console a ballgirl and kissing her on the cheek after one of his fearsome shots ricocheted off her.
“I miss the pitch, but I had decided to have a year of rest and I’m very calm while I wait to know my new destination. I don’t know what it will be,” the 49-year-old told Sky Sports Italia.“I did not receive any offer from Italy.“I’m in Milan because I went to see the Atalanta-Juventus (Coppa Italia) game.”Conte, who had one year remaining on his Chelsea deal when he left the club, is reported to have a clause which prevents him from coaching another English side until the summer.Chelsea fell to a 4-0 defeat at Bournemouth in the Premier League on Wednesday.“Did they? I didn’t know about it. I was watching the Atalanta game,” said Conte.“Anyway, Chelsea is a matter of the past for me.”Former Italian international midfielder Conte spent most of his senior career with Juventus, winning 13 trophies.He returned to coach the club to three consecutive Serie A titles, and after two years with the Italian national team, moved to Chelsea in 2016, winning the Premier League title in his first season.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Conte led Chelsea to Premier League and FA Cup titles in his two seasons in charge © AFP/File / Glyn KIRKMILAN, Italy, Jan 31 – Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte said on Thursday he is ready to return to coaching but insisted he had not received any offers in Italy.The Italian was sacked by Chelsea in July, despite leading the club to the FA Cup, with compatriot Maurizio Sarri taking over.
At least eight jobs have been lost following the closure of well-known local car dealership Murray Motors in Manorcunningham.Murray Motors in Manor closed on Friday.Staff at the Opel dealership were told of its closure on Friday.Locals have reacted with shock at the news of the closure of the business which was opened in 1964. Many local families bought many of their cars through the friendly family-run dealership.A well as the eight people employed by Murrays, members of the Murray have also lost positions at the company.Local councillors Liam Doherty and Paul Canning said the closure of the business will be another blow to the area including the loss of the jobs. EIGHT JOBS LOST WITH SUDDEN CLOSURE OF LOCAL CAR DEALERSHIP was last modified: August 3rd, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:car dealershipdonegalmanorcunninghamMurray Motors